On March 25, the Federal Government announced the Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB), a simplified taxable benefit that combines the previously announced Emergency Care Benefit and Emergency Support Benefit. CERB…
Search the databse
Browse all articles
- Overview of Defamation Law in Ontario
- National Network Update
- Report on the National Network of Legal Clinics for the Arts
- ALAS’ Statement in Solidarity with Black, Indigenous and All Racialized Communities in Ontario
- COVID Economic Support Benefits
- Federal Government Proposes Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)
- Canadian Musicians – Survey on the Impact of COVID-19 – Deadline March 27
- Emergency Income Support for Individuals Who May Not Be Eligible for Employment Insurance (Including Self-Employed Creators)
- Support Resources for Creators During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Complete a Survey to Help Develop a National Network of Legal Clinics for the Arts!
- Intellectual property primer
- Why are contracts important?
- What is in a contract?
- Written vs verbal contracts
- How do contracts work?
- What is a contract?
- Copyright collectives
- Copyright is divisible
- What is copyright?