Asian Legal Services
• Chinese and Southeast Asian Legal Clinic – This legal clinic provides information to low-income non-english speaking folks from China, Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia
• South Asian Legal Clinic of Ontario – This legal clinic provides assistance to South Asian individuals in various areas of law including family, criminal, consumer, human rights, social assistance and courts.
Black Legal Services
• Black Legal Action Centre – This service provides legal services to low-income Black folks in Ontario.
• ARCH Disability Law Centre – This clinic specializes in disability law.
• Family Law Education for Women (FLEW) – This service is a legal education project to assist women understand family law.
French Language Legal Services
• Action ontarienne contre la violence faite aux femmes (AOcVF) – This is a french-language service serving francophone women facing violence.
• AJEFO (Association des juristes d’expression française de l’Ontario) – This service is a bilingual resource centre for francophone folks in Ontario.
• Centre for Equality Rights in Accommodation – This service provides help to folks facing concerns due to housing such as eviction and human rights violations.
Human Rights Law
• Human Rights Legal Support Centre – This service provides support in human rights law and has various locations across the province in Guelph, Hamilton, London, Thunder Bay, Toronto, and Windsor.
Indigenous Legal Services
• Aboriginal Legal Services – This legal service assists aboriginal individuals with various areas of law including disability, housing, Indian Act matters, pensions, police complaints, criminal injuries and human rights.
Muslim Legal Services
• The Canadian Council of Muslim Women (CCMW) – This service provides downloadable resources specifically to serve Muslim women across the country.
Senior’s Legal Services
• Advocacy Centre for the Elderly – This clinic provides legal support and advocacy to low-income seniors.
Sex Workers’ Supports
• Maggies + The Biking Lawyer – This partnership between Maggies and the Biking Lawyer provides free legal consultations to sex workers working in the Greater Toronto Area.
• Agincort Community Services Tax Clinic
• Community Volunteer Income Tax Program
• CRA Liaison Officer Service
• LAMP Income Tax Clinic
• Woodgreen Community Tax Clinic
• METRAC – This service provides legal information and education for women facing gender-based violence.
• National Association of Women and the Law – This resource provides support through education, research and advocacy for the rights of women.
• Justice For Children and Youth – This service provides free legal representation to low-income youth in the Greater Toronto Area.