ALAC Receives funding through the Canada Performing Arts Workers Resilience Fund Artists and Lawyers for the Advancement of Creativity (ALAC) is excited to announce being awarded funding through the Canada…
Search the databse
Browse all articles
- Canada Performing Arts Workers Resilience Fund (CPAWRF)
- COVID Protocol for Employers in Ontario’s Arts and Culture Industry
- Overview of Defamation Law in Ontario
- National Network Update
- Report on the National Network of Legal Clinics for the Arts
- ALAS’ Statement in Solidarity with Black, Indigenous and All Racialized Communities in Ontario
- COVID Economic Support Benefits
- Federal Government Proposes Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)
- Canadian Musicians – Survey on the Impact of COVID-19 – Deadline March 27
- Emergency Income Support for Individuals Who May Not Be Eligible for Employment Insurance (Including Self-Employed Creators)
- Support Resources for Creators During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Complete a Survey to Help Develop a National Network of Legal Clinics for the Arts!
- Intellectual property primer
- Why are contracts important?
- What is in a contract?
- Written vs verbal contracts
- How do contracts work?
- What is a contract?
- Copyright collectives
- Copyright is divisible
- What is copyright?