Music Canada and CONNECT Music Licensing are circulating a survey for Canada’s music community on the impact of COVID-19. The survey is intended to provide a detailed assessment of the…
Search the databse
Browse all articles
- Report on the National Network of Legal Clinics for the Arts
- ALAS’ Statement in Solidarity with Black, Indigenous and All Racialized Communities in Ontario
- COVID Economic Support Benefits
- Federal Government Proposes Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)
- Canadian Musicians – Survey on the Impact of COVID-19 – Deadline March 27
- Emergency Income Support for Individuals Who May Not Be Eligible for Employment Insurance (Including Self-Employed Creators)
- Support Resources for Creators During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Complete a Survey to Help Develop a National Network of Legal Clinics for the Arts!
- Intellectual property primer
- Why are contracts important?
- What is in a contract?
- Written vs verbal contracts
- How do contracts work?
- What is a contract?
- Copyright collectives
- Copyright is divisible
- What is copyright?